HOW TO BUY?
1. Choose your favorite item and press the button "Add to Cart".
2. To buy the selected item, click on your basket on the right side of the page at the top.
3. You are shown a summary of the basket, you can check whether the goods have taken you wanted.
4. Sign (for new users), or log in to your account (for existing customers).
5. provide your details and press the button.
6. Choose the most convenient method of delivery.
7. Choose the most convenient method of payment through Paysera.lt system and confirm the order by pressing the button "confirm order".
Payment through PaySera
Payment by bank transfer
You wish to pay by direct bank transfer? Contact, put the document and send payment details.
Cash when receiving the goods
If you choose this method of payment for goods with a value of up to 100 euros, will pay the courier delivery time (delivery cost 4 Eur).
* Delivery by courier service from door to door at the address indicated. Cost of the service - 3 euros, orders over 200 euros - for free.
* Delivery on cash payment on delivery, valid for orders up to 100 euros. Service cost 4 euros.
* Economic free shipping - goods all over Lithuania will send postal item for free.
For delivery to other countries, please contact e-mail. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
REPLACEMENT GOODS OR RETURN
Within 30 (thirty) days of receipt of the goods / withdrawal date of the defective product you can change or get your money back.
Important! Transport costs and surcharges for payment in cash not returned. Transport costs are reimbursed if the product is a manufacturer defect. If the product paid gift coupon, the coupon is returned, and an additional amount paid. Gift vouchers into cash is not changed.
1. The buyer has the right to refuse the purchase and sale agreement, notice in writing of the Seller within 7 working days of delivery of the goods:
1.1. The buyer has the right to refuse the purchase and sale agreement only if the product is of good quality, was not damaged and fundamentally change its appearance (the product or its packaging appearance changes that were necessary in order to inspect the items are not considered essential goods appearance changes).
1.2. Seller upon receipt of written notice of the purchase and sale of the withdrawal, the goods must be returned to the seller within 15 days of the buyer's expense.
1.3. Seller upon receipt of returned goods and an assessment of their quality, within 15 days of receipt of the goods will be returned to the price of a commodity or product is replaced.
1.4. The buyer can not take advantage of point 1 of the right to refuse the purchase and sale agreement, if the contract for: goods that have been manufactured according to the buyer individual order or clearly applied to him, or which by their nature after the buyer can not be returned by freight characteristics loss (loss) is perishable or they expire.
1.5. Goods returned to the original brand and lot package (with instructions and warranty card, if they were supplied with the product). The return must be submitted original proof of purchase by the purchaser together with the consignment and hand filled and signed the purchase and sale of the withdrawal notification form in which it is necessary to specify the reason for the refusal.
1.6. The returned / replaced goods proper manning and packaging The buyer is responsible. If the item is not complete and (or) properly packed, the seller does not accept returned / replaced goods.
2. If the delivered product does not meet quality requirements, or the buyer does not like the goods purchased on the shape, size, color, pattern, or complement (with the exception of the legislation specified goods, which the Purchaser has no right to change the (return) for the fact that the goods do not like the shape, size, color model or complement), the buyer must contact the seller. Product for which the buyer does not like because of its shape, size, color, pattern or completeness can be changed (returned) only if the item is from the date of sale have passed more than 14 days. Regardless of the product size and weight (including where the product weighs more than 10 kg), poor quality product and (or) product, which the buyer does not like because of its shape, size, color, pattern or completeness and the Buyer changes (returns) within 7 working days from the date of delivery, quality assessment, modify, edit, or return the Buyer transports.
The request to change / return the item (s)
Consumer goods purchased in return is in accordance with the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania, in 2001. 17 August. Minister of the Economy No. 258 on the sale of items and services when contracts are awarded by means of communication approving the rules for 2001. 29 June. Minister of the Economy No. 217 "The return and exchange approval of the rules."
PROCUREMENT RULES http://boutiqueguru.com/en/content/27-terms-and-conditions